View Single Post
Unread 11-06-2001, 11:22 AM   #7
66mustang

Default wellllllll :(

All right, all right, either you are pulling my leg or i'm pulling yours.

I have a "normal" target with them spread over 10 inches, heh, heh and this one was for Thor, I am always kidding him off-line about his gunsmithing ability and shooting (with his BIG Thor hammer, heh, heh) and so I am afraid I was literally 2 - 3 feet away when I shot those 3 rounds. In the army I flucuated between marksman and expert, although it depended many times on how much practice I'd had the previous month on my 9mm or my own .45 (S&W M25) on how I shot.

So, the 6 incher shoots like a maniac, but maybe not as good as it appeared. So, either I'm bad at cracking a joke, or you guys are riding me and I'll bet Thor says that is just fine!

Anyway, I am using some Olympic 124 gr FMJ made in Greece (picked up a case for a good price) and today I will go out and pop some off that is 125 gr round nose lead and see how bad she chocks up! (One advantage to living in the country, I can go outside and shoot if I want).

so, if I was pulling too hard then.... sorry and if you were pulling, then that is okay too!

Ed