View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2016, 04:01 PM   #17
Desperado
User

Don't know if this will help on diagnostics or not. I have also been having intermittent login problems, but the problems seem to be consistent when there is a failure, but the failures are not consistent. Some days I have no problems at all with www.lugerforum.com. Other times I cannot log in for a day or two.

If I log in at WWW.Lugerforum.com, when I cannot get in, I get the page with the luger graphic going through its firing sequence. On the left side there is a black graphics box with selections of forums from "Message Board" down to "Luger Forum Centerfolds". I do not know what link loads this black box graphics and forum "pick list" on the top, but I believe the problem lies in that loading and/or its interface with the host server.

Most of the time when I have a problem with loading, instead of the pick list, I get a black box at the bottom left of the screen, but the block does not go to the top nor do the names of the forum choices appear. It is in the loading of this box and choice list where the screen seems to jam. The luger graphic continues to function, but all I can do is exit. When this is happening, I can try to load the URL on my tablet which uses a WIN 8.1R system (instead of the WIN7 on my laptop) or even on my Kindle using still a different operating system. I get the lock up at the same point with all three. Eventually behind the screen on the Win7 and Win8.1 systems, behind the luger graphics I can see part of a message screen similar to the ones others have posted on this link stating the URL is not found. Again this only happens when I log in at www.Lugerforum.com.

When I log in at Forum.lugerforum.com, I skip the luger graphics page - and I have yet to have a loading failure when logging in this way. This seems to be consistent with what others are reporting.

Just a suggestion of where to look for the problem that some are having.....

Doug
Desperado is offline   Reply With Quote