Thread: Navies
View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2002, 02:22 AM   #5
Big Norm
RIP

Default Misguided Counterfeiters

I have read the posts of both Neil and Thor and I still consider you two as cheap knock off artists. Thor, you got guts trying to sneak your name in with Hugh, Jerry, Dok and others who have not taken a stand on this issue at all. If anything, you should be associating your name with Harvey Branch who is now in jail FOR OTHER GUN RELATED REASONS (emphasis added). Since you are a member of NAPCA I am sure you know who he is and what the members of NAPCA think of him and cottage industry fakers.

Your continuous Left Wing Extremist carping about about how much money OTHER people have is tiring me. Perhaps if you realized that there is a close relationship between hard work, luck and money you would not have lost your other job and you would be able to buy a real navy Luger or K date. Sure they are expensive. But I worked hard to afford and find the ones that I have. I resent your suggestion that I and others did something wrong while earning that money and that we didn't do considerable shopping to find those Lugers.

Your constant jabbering about the talents of skilled gunsmiths is transparent. I have not questioned the ability of either you or Neil. The question has been about integrity and the direction of that integrity. What you are suggesting we do is forgive a murderer because he is a good shot. That bag of wind don't fly.

And, finally Brandon, thanks. I believe that you got the point that I am trying to make. But another thing that bothers me is that two board members, whose opinions I truely respected, seemed to be all in favor of this act of counterfeiting cheap navy Luger knock offs. That hurt. You are right, cheats already have done their damage and there isn't much that can be done about them. That hurts too. The only thing that I think can be done is to have the courage to stand up to these creeps and make it clear what we think of them and their easy money objectives. They are not interested in helping poor people buy cheap navy Lugers as Ted says. Follow the dollar. It won't stop them but it will let other people know who they are and let Luger people decide for themselves whether or not to do business with them. Exposure is the only real enemy of these kind of people. It worked with Arthur Anderson at Enron.

Big Norm