View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2004, 03:02 PM   #1
Kyrie
User

Post Leaving collecting...

Hi Folks,

FYI - Iâ??m going to be selling off most of my collection of firearms. Why? Well, itâ??s like thisâ?¦

A few weeks ago it suddenly occurred to me that it had been over two years since Iâ??d last gone shooting. Worse yet, it occurred to me I hadnâ??t actually seen most of the firearms in my collection in several years - and didnâ??t even know which firearms were in which safe!

This is a circumstance that needs to be corrected. Rather than have half a ton or so of Old Iron sitting in various safes and costing me a more than a little in insurance every blasted day, Iâ??m going to sell them off so they are in hands that will appreciate them as I once did.

Iâ??ve been a collector for over forty years, and much of that time held a class 01 and/or class 07 FFL. So there are lots of interesting firearms to sell - including some real rarities. I plan on offering them first on the forums I moderate (or frequent, for some specific firearms - like Lugers), and then selling at auction any that arenâ??t snapped up quickly.

Iâ??m going to start with the Lugers, so stay tunedâ?¦

Warm regards,

Kyrie ( kyrieellis@aol.com )
Kyrie is offline   Reply With Quote