View Single Post
Unread 04-25-2002, 06:17 PM   #1
Dan Clemons
User

Default Here is a look at my new 6" shooter..

Wanting to round out my 4 and 8 inch shooter with a 6" has been a real challange. This just arrived at my door today and I can't tell you how pleased I am. I would like to thank Tom Heller for taking extra time to make sure this gun functions properly. It is smooth and tight as a tick. I am taking it to the range tomorrow to see where the bullets want to go.

I hope you don't mind my sharing a few pictures with you. Here is Tom's email about my shooter.

Dan, I've picked out a nice clear set of the checkered Indian grips that best match the wood bottom of the 3K stainless mag that I'll also include. I plan to use a Weimar Police luger #8211T that is a mostly matching (except for DWM toggle assy and hold open) that they nicely dip blued. It also has a front grip strap marking of "L.Al.111." and E/WaA66 Weimar military acceptance on the right receiver. If only this luger could talk. It appears to have been original a commerical (C/N proofed on left

receiver), and used by both the police and the army. I'm sure that you will like it. Right now I just want to make sure that it functions well

with new barrel. Thanks, Tom

http://boards.rennlist.com/upload/6inchShooterLeft.jpg