View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2019, 04:36 PM   #231
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,581 Times in 989 Posts
Default .45 thread....

Hi Don, Thanks for the note on my post, and, I don't feel as I have done any wrong or harm in posting my experiences with the .45, and I am excited about the prospect of attaining 100% function for my own personal .45 Luger, and will pursue any problems relentlessly! The area that becomes a bit gray is my problem solving gene sometimes gets the better of me and I take on challenges that are not really tasked to me, or I offer advice in an area that it has not been requested?
Eugene has not contacted me directly in either regard, it is just that he is the manufacture and is on the hook for all warranty, parts, repairs and liability that comes with it, and as such should be the starting point for all inquiries as to any issues encountered. This is just professional courtesy, and because of the monumental effort he has put forth, I very much respect that...
As I mentioned earlier, I am always available for all other revision questions and information discoveries that I have been tasked with or that involve non-current production items not associated with any of our members...
That being said, Don has been my co-conspirator in many, many Luger problem solving tasks over the last few years! I am not the least bit shy in saying that as a team, there is very little that we can't overcome in the luger field, old or new... He is my R&D, and we have great fun with it along the way! Best to all, til…..lat'r…...GT....
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to G.T. for your post: