View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2019, 03:49 PM   #230
DonVoigt
User

Thanked 4,347 Times in 2,038 Posts
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.T. View Post
Hi to all! As to the ongoing Luger .45 thread on this forum, it has come to my attention that perhaps I have committed an error in protocol by suggesting revisions, or describing my findings and other problems concerning the new .45 Lugers, just recently released, to the members here?
Any issues with the .45 Lugers concerning function, safety, warranty, service, repair or parts for these new pistols should be directed, solely and exclusively, to Lugerman Inc. for consideration and / or, repair!
I agree 100% to the above statement, and certainly had no intention of over stepping any already established policy concerning these units…
To the contrary, I am very happy to possess one of these wonderful firearms, and am continually impressed with the effort and skill put forth by Eugene to make owning one of these beauties a real possibility for the average guy. My hat is off to Eugene and his team…
If anyone wishes to discuss any Luger problems of any type in private, new or old, relevant or not, I can still be reached at: gctomeks@msn.com
Best to all my Luger family, til….lat’r…..GT......
GT,
You did nothing wrong.

If Eugene complained to you, he should have done it in the "open" - here on the forum.

You have every "right" and perhaps even an obligation to share your experiences and solutions with other .45 owners.

If Eugene is "sensitive" to such information being public, he should respond to his customers in real time and use the forum to keep them and the rest of the luger fraternity updated.

As I said before, he has done a remarkable job re-creating the .45 luger, and a very un-remarkable job in communication.

JMHO.
The following 4 members says Thank You to DonVoigt for your post: