View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2019, 10:55 AM   #227
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,581 Times in 989 Posts
Default over reach, protocol....

Hi to all! As to the ongoing Luger .45 thread on this forum, it has come to my attention that perhaps I have committed an error in protocol by suggesting revisions, or describing my findings and other problems concerning the new .45 Lugers, just recently released, to the members here?
Any issues with the .45 Lugers concerning function, safety, warranty, service, repair or parts for these new pistols should be directed, solely and exclusively, to Lugerman Inc. for consideration and / or, repair!
I agree 100% to the above statement, and certainly had no intention of over stepping any already established policy concerning these units…
To the contrary, I am very happy to possess one of these wonderful firearms, and am continually impressed with the effort and skill put forth by Eugene to make owning one of these beauties a real possibility for the average guy. My hat is off to Eugene and his team…
If anyone wishes to discuss any Luger problems of any type in private, new or old, relevant or not, I can still be reached at: gctomeks@msn.com
Best to all my Luger family, til….lat’r…..GT......
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote