View Single Post
Unread 11-15-2020, 02:06 AM   #13
CASTELLANO
User

Off, or unused... Never.

It's not just the fact that it can't shoot, it's about current deactivations making it impossible to conduct studies on their internal mechanisms.

In recent years, I have published two books on disarmament of short arms, with a total of 100 short arms disarmaments.

With the current unusable rules, it would have been impossible to have made these disarmaments.

Fortunately, we are still some accredited collectors we own under our legal records of collectible weapons, many weapons in perfect condition.

This Borchardt and all the collectible weapons I own inscribed in Collector's Book are intact and in a shooting state.
It has the same numbering in all its parts, including charger and back Wood

The presentation box is not original, it is a good box bought from CMR firearms ... from my friend Charles Murray

in December I plan to make videos shooting with the Borchardt, because at the moment, I have it registered as a sports shooting weapon, then I plan to register the pistol it in the Collector's Book.

Of course, with soft ammunition, with a very tight load ... just enough to load the next round.

this afternoon I will post more photos

Last edited by CASTELLANO; 11-15-2020 at 03:07 AM.
CASTELLANO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 members says Thank You to CASTELLANO for your post: