View Single Post
Unread 05-13-2011, 02:56 AM   #41
Edward Tinker
Super Moderator
Eternal Lifer
LugerForum
Patron

Thanked 4,506 Times in 2,080 Posts

I am sure folks have wondered why we as moderators have not closed this.

In ref to Harry's usage of 'ponzi' / for Goodness sakes Harry, sometimes do a search of a term and learn how to back down a little???? Most of the discussion has been good, HOWEVER, unsure how a discussion of lugerman went from him to Ted then Danner. Oh okay, since I know most of the story, I do know.

There was a bit more background to this story, but it is not pertinent and thus I will leave it out.

I think the biggest thing to take away from here Harry is that you can learn how to EDIT your remarks after you make something a bit off and people won't be offended. Many times I will write something and then later correct the spelling or saying that someone is an idiot. It is in bad-form to say somethings publicly. Especially in a forum where people have known Ted since the inception of the forum 10 or 11 years ago.

Ron, I like Ted and he does excellent work, but he has gone through periods of being unreliable, but I will stand by his character of a trustworthy man and if he asks for money up-front, well that is his business practice and I don't blame him; I would imagine getting stuck once or twice with a bill can be very costly.

Ted will not respond here fella's, I have known him too long, I know he has read this, would be surprised if he has not, but it would surprise me for him to come on here and respond.

Leave the thread open or close it?

Ed
Edward Tinker is online now   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to Edward Tinker for your post: