View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2022, 11:11 AM   #11
Mibit911
User

I mean that does make sense, it's probably best it only happened on the 2nd to last round otherwise it could have spewed the wholeag out and jammed the gun up. What happens exactly with a bolt stop failure in these guns?
Some people said your better off with a barely used all matching gun because not all bolt stops will fit your gun, since being hand fitted. The bolt stop could also have had much more use than your matching one. I also heard since 9mm is the lowest power round chambered for the c96 you have much less chance or breaking a red 9 than you do a 7 63 or 9mm export. I mean my gun while externally looks aged, internally the rifling is great the internal components all look and mate great and the gun shoots flawless. The only noticeably worn part on the gun is the stripper clip guides which don't seem to work quite right with steyr Hahn clips. If I did replace the firing pin and block where is a good place to get these parts in good checked condition? And what if reliability is worse?
Mibit911 is offline   Reply With Quote