View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2022, 12:40 AM   #19
Sieger
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubs View Post
Bill, my first Tisas 1911A1 was bought 7 years ago this month. The picture below shows the first target I ever shot with it using a center hold. I later bought the 1911A2 which was a series 80 action type. I sold the A2 to finance another purchase and sold the A1 recently to a neighbor who wanted a 1911. The one I own now is the "US ARMY" model that I purchased as a "Blem" for $320 NIB. The "blem"? The slide and frame are slightly different colors. These pistols are well made and do not have a single machine mark inside or out. The quality is far better than it has any right to be for the price.

I also have the Girsan MCP35 clone of the Browning HP. It is also of excellent quality.

The Turks are making some fine handguns at great prices. That's why I wouldn't hesitate to buy a reproduction Luger made by Tisas. I'm betting they'll be done right and it wouldn't surprise me if the parts interchanged with original Lugers just as the 1911 and HP parts do with original guns. Walker

Doubs,

Do you think there is any chance they will also manufacture a Luger in .45 Caliber?

Sieger
Sieger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 members says Thank You to Sieger for your post: