Thread: Luger calendar
View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2001, 06:30 PM   #13
Mark M.
User

Default Re: Luger calendar

Gruss Gott,Kinder!

I LOVE the idea of a calender!! At the same time,I understand the sticking points you put forward,Dok.I will personally pledge to put in at least $100 to get the project moving along if

the technical (and other) questions can

be resolved.I don't have the means to aquire such a grand piece unless it can be transfered to printed material,but I could still view it here as long as my

"server" continues to allow me access to this site.

As for the patches,I didn't know they

were still available.I was greedy the fist time around,but if they are still to be had,let me know if all details are the same.I assume I still send the check to Hugh.I think I still have the address squirreled away.

Beyond that,you mention the expense of maintaining the site and such.While I very much appreciate the fact that this is not a "fee"-based destination for me (if it were,I'm sure I would have done a pass),I would be more than happy to make a volunteer contribution to help defray the cost of such a magnificent source of information regarding the Parabellum (Luger) pistol and many of the other bits of infomation which I've "soaked up" while being a sponge (all were forwarned I had little or nothing to contribute in the way of knowledge on the subject at hand).

Very loooong!Sorry!Let me know if the calender proposition has any future! Thanks!

Tschuss! Mark M.