View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2016, 05:34 PM   #4
Joe in Colorado
User

Default so pleased to have Mauro's certificate for my Mauser Parabellum

Hello, my name is Joe, I'm a long time Luger fan and collector in Colorado-my late mom bought my first Luger in 1967 when I was just twelve.

I saw Mauro's post and I just want to add that Mauro provided me with a certificate earlier this year for my first Mauser Parabellum and I could not be more pleased.

I knew my pistol was one of the very first .30 caliber pistols made-number 10.001075 (of course numbers below 1000 were reserved for a few experimental and prototype pistols) and made without the machined scoops at the front of the chamber-but Mauro was able use the Mauser production archives to show the exact date my pistol was made, tested (matching the date stamped on the test target) and shipped to Interarms.

I will attach a photo of my pistol including Mauro's certificate and also his business card-complete with Mauser logo-which he included.

As Mauro says you can't get a certificate on any other Luger pistols-I highly recommend his service and think it's a great compliment to my Luger and to my collection.

Thank you Mauro!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Luger Certificate.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	61587  

Joe in Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote