View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2022, 10:31 PM   #35
spangy
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 1,047 Times in 422 Posts

Sorry Eric ... I am not trying to hi-jack your thread but I need to answer Kiel-78 and Good-Day

Legacy gets a lot of his Canadian rescue guns from a friend of mine in Quebec who has export experience and all the required license's one needs so it is possible.

The real solution is to get rid of our mentally ill WEF controlled PM - Trudeau.
The next election he will be gone and if he isn't then the fix is in.
He is the most hated PM in Canadian history as well as a complete embarrassment to Canada.
The leader of the opposition party, Conservative Pierre Poilievre has vowed to overturn the Gun bans and return Canada to the free respected democracy it has always been pre Trudeau.

If it doesn't happen I already have a plan in place to emigrate to the US thanks to a great friend here at the forum. Given my age and medical status moving would be very difficult but I will not turn over my guns to be 'melted' and I will not live in a dictatorship.

At the present time I can't sell, buy, export or leave as heirlooms my guns to my family or anyone else.
My friend in Quebec can export them with great difficulty because the bill while being enforced has not yet passed into law so there is a small window open for the time being IF you have a pre existing export license.
I would not be able to get anywhere near what they are worth nor do I want to sell them ... I have several very special Luger's and a few nice Artillery Luger's. Bottom line is once the bill passes final reading the window closes for good or until the next PM reverses all the damage Trudeau has created ... its complicated

Right now it's a waiting game dependent on political corruption.
Watch this video ... it will kind of spell it out but Bill C21, OIC, proroguing of parliament and the lies and deceit of the Liberal party under Trudeau are far to complex to illuminate in one video.

What you need to know is that this 'banning of guns' is taking place in countries all across the world.
It is under the direction of a cabal of billionaires united under the WEF and the United Nations Agenda 21 who wish to disarm the common people of the world by the year 2030. It is happening in the US as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UQ5Kw_I8E8
WTB - Take Down Lever & Trigger Plate (#90) for an Imperial Artillery.
spangy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 members says Thank You to spangy for your post: