View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2002, 02:59 AM   #12
Big Norm
RIP

Default This Thread Sickens Me

I am having a hard time even writting this message beause you people are disgusting me. What are going to do John Sabato, give lessons on how to space the serial numbers so that people can't tell a fake from an original Navy. Thor, are you going to volunteer to reblue and restraw without putting on your "special" mark that tells people that a cheap $200 shooter is a counterfeit. I could go on and on with all the rest of you. All that phoney integrity that all of you have tried to show for so long has just gone down the toilet. The only reason you play act like you have honesty is because you have not found and opportunity to cheat people and destroy the collectibility of a fine gun for some quick bucks. How I could ever have respected so many of you for so long is beyond me. I guess that in all your worlds being a counterfeiter and a fake is more fun than having a job. No wonder Tom Knox quit collecting Lugers. There are too many yahoos like you people around faking them. Personally, I don't think its funny. Don't get mad at me when, in the future, I remind you of your willingness to cheat unsuspecting potential Luger collectors. It will fit in with this forums decorum rule of first hand experience. I gotta get out of here before I throw up.

Big Norm