Unread 09-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #8
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sabato View Post
... Ron Smith, Albert Beliard, Russ Withem, Ron Smith, and ...
Found it and fixed it Ron Wood... the first "Ron Smith" in this line was supposed to be YOU... sorry.. I know you were there, and should have been in my list above.

This really isn't a "forum"... it is a community of like minded friends. The only other organization that I belong to or that I know of, that is just as willing and able to share the things they know, and believe is my church! AMEN!

=====================================================

...and Eric, there IS a watch gift for the 10 year veteran Lugerforum members! It's FREE, but there is a $1000.00 shipping and handling charge (donation to the Lugerforum) required. Let me know when you have sent in the donation, and I will get your watch right out to you!

Think I am kidding? Try me! In fact, the rest of you don't even have to wait until you get to the 10 year anniversary... just send in the $1000.00 to the donation link at the top right hand corner of the page, and I will send you a watch too!

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to John Sabato for your post: