View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2006, 01:28 PM   #47
ratdog
User

Ed, yes, that is the one and same person that PM'd me about his Luger for sale on 9/24/06. He approached me, unlike what he told the MI AG, he contacted me about an ad I had on here looking for a Luger. He also told me a lawyer friend of his told him he did nothing wrong, to which I asked for his lawyers email address to send him pics of the holster and the description he mailed me on Nov 7 that stated "very good condition and not torn up". I even asked in a mail preceding that stating I wanted the holster "if it had no rips, tears or holes".
I am not the bad person here, I reneged on the deal only after he refused to admit he did something wrong by being untruthful about the condition of the holster and refund my money. This also made me suspicious about the condition of the pistol he was offering.
This will make you laugh, just got this in an email from him "The holster is not in bad condition IMO, that's the thing about collecting, my 90% is someone else's 80%." In any experts opinion from this forum, what condition is the holster really in?!?!?!?! Please answer, I will need this for the MI AG. Thanks............................Bruce
ratdog is offline   Reply With Quote