View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2001, 02:35 PM   #9
Marvin
User

Default Re: Waste Of Time!

Bill,

I meant no offense to your knowledge and I apoligize if it came across that way. I was stating something I remember reading at some point. All I was trying to accomplish with the experts was hoping someone could provide some detail from a reliable printed reference material. I was only stating my opinion and I fully RESPECT anyones opinion. I may be wrong in my statement; that is why I wanted to continue this string to get others to contribute their experience and knowledge. And yes, I do like confirmation when it is agreed that the source is correct and I also have access to the "big boys" you mentioned in addition to the "big boys" in Europe.

I have always stated on this Forum that I am not an expert and will never claim to be one. The statement about the DWM and Erfurts was in error, but I thought it was correct as I do have a DWM WWI Luger with a numbered pin adn the numbers ARE the same as the pistol.

I certainly learn from this ond other Forums, but I also have a number of books which I read and learn also. Sorry to have offended you!

Marvin