View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2011, 12:35 AM   #18
Ron Wood
2010 LugerForum
Patron

Location: Santa Teresa New Mexico just outside of the West Texas town of El Paso
Thanked 5,090 Times in 1,675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgreer2 View Post
Then don't respond to questions and take your knowledge to the grave with you.
I'm glad everyone doesn't feel the way you do. I don't have the 1000 bucks to spend on books,that is why I rely on the good will of the advanced collectors. I wasn't around to buy the books when they came out in print, otherwise I would have some.

Harry
Nice, Harry, real nice. You do have the $1000 to spend on books, you just choose to spend it on other stuff that tickles your fancy and rely on good natured individuals to bail out your lack of commitment. Over the years I have passed on as much of my knowledge as I could to willing learners of Luger facts and history. You think it is perfectly OK to impose your judgment on serious individuals that have devoted half a lifetime in acquiring data about Lugers and Luger history because you are too damn lazy to do your own research and to damn stingy to spend some money on that research. You would rather squander it on the acquisition of high dollar pretty toys and fault the folks that suggest that you do some of the work yourself.
I won’t carry what I know to the grave because I have already passed it on to caring individuals when they seek it. I hope what I have written doesn’t cause you to spill your scotch or whatever adult beverage you consume in the evening that causes you to post such insensitive and irrelevant remarks. Buy some books Harry and do some studying. Cease being a leech on the good will of others.