View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2005, 03:13 PM   #34
MauserLugers
User

Hi,
This thread is the perfect learning example. In my opinion the above mentioned KM K-Date Luger is totally fabricated to resemble an original example. I've been waiting for some of the regulars to jump in here and explain what is wroing with this piece, but so far no one has. I guess that is because they are scared to voice their opinions due to being legally held responsible. Again, in my opinion, it is obvious that the characteristics of this piece are not correct and from the pictures you can compare this piece to a real piece in Jan Stills books and see the differences. So, in my opinioin, anyone who is saying this KM Luger is correct either doesn't know what they are talking about, or is in on the scam. Further, what's with all the private messages anyway? If you have something to say, say it to all of us so we can possibly learn something. Next, it is interesting that not a single person has even asked what is wrong with this piece. If your not interested enough to even want to know what a fake looks like, then spend the bucks and get this piece or some similar to it. I'm sure the guy who made this piece has more. -- This is actually somewhat funny but also sad that anyone who collects Lugers could think that this piece is correct! A new variation perhaps? --- Good luck --Bill
MauserLugers is offline   Reply With Quote