View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2021, 07:45 PM   #9
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,583 Times in 989 Posts
Default Maybe?

Hi footdoc, I'm in the Phoenix metro area, maybe I can help you out? First, we need to cover some of the options and what is available and for what price, and value? (Not the same!) Bottom basement shooters and junk yard dog shooters, (also mongrel?) start at a base price of $800.00 to $900.00 and are worth that only because the parts, if original will bring that individually on ebay or at gun shows. Nice shooters, guns that have original mostly matching numbers, and are in excellent condition, but deficient in some way, bad barrel, miss-matched major part, etc. start at $1000.00 to $1200.00 and go from there... The collectibles, start at about $1500.00 and that is bargain price in that arena, and it goes up to tens of thousands, But nice ones can be found in the $2000.00 to $2500.00 range.... I have a shooter that is a conglomeration of parts, it has a 1913 frame, with some pitting under the grips, and a byf top end, after market repro side plate (works great!) and toggle train from I don't know where, but it will shoot well and work great, for $800.00 plus shipping? Let me know if you are interested, email me at: gctomeks@msn.com best to you, til....lat'r.....GT....
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to G.T. for your post: