View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2003, 03:46 PM   #2
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Hey Doc,

I'll let someone take a stab on the HK logo question, but I'll e-mail you privately with my reply as to it's first use, when it was established, and it's "root". It will take me some time to write it, and today is Saturday, and Well - it's the weekend!!!!

As well, the FG/MG machine guns had the acceptance stamps - not the Dagger/Anchor logo. They were marked with "fzs" as the manufacturers code ("Heinrich Krieghoff Waffenfabrik, Suhl "fzs"").

The loading tools stamped with the logo are fakes - very cute, certainly - but fakes. HK loading tools are stamped with the LWaA 2 - not the logo.

As to the holsters, if you are referring to the deravitive and larger "H (dagger) K" logo, no, they are not all fakes (but MANY, if not most you see today on e-Bay - are fakes), but that logo use, although limited - is acknowledged under certain conditions would have properly passed through the HK facility.

Anyway - I'll add more when I can, as today - I'm supposed to be doing "yard work" - NOT on the computer (ask Jen )
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote