Thread: Shows inTn
View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2007, 07:52 AM   #9
DCCUK
User

Hello from UK.. again

Those 2 weeks went by so quick + plus wrecking my pal's Grand cherrokee didn't help - made it a real expensive trip. Next time I'll stick to a rental job from Enterprise.

btw - Turned up at the Nashville fair grounds at 0900 on Saturday 7th April (along with a bunch of other people) only to find the gun show had been cancelled - not enough tables "sold"...
I think I took the record for coming the furthest (i.e. UK via Talbott, Tn) and being the most disappointed as I had allocated a major wedge of dollars to spend....

However, I hadn't wasted my time, or money, as was quickly re-directed to Gun City USA where I shot off a whole load of ammo thru a variety of rental pistols....the Kimber and the 22 Target Ruger being at the top of my "to buy" list... NO LUGERS?

Also, took in The Reloaders Bench...
so a real big thanks to all the guys - Adam, VMT for "finding" the right bullets for my Broomhandle and the US CG .50 cal rnd - it's on my desk right now...wish I could have bought that Artillery - maybe next time?
BTW - got all those totally legal reloading goodies thru UK Customs OK - must have been because they were bought with UK Pounds Sterling
hope the ink's not rubbed off yet?

so a real big thanks to all the guys in Tn who more than made up for lack of gun show...

Sorry I didn't make contact with everyone - should have come for a month.

Message for Clint - is you phone broke? Havetried to call a couple times.....
Also have tried Heather H a couple of times as well - I know her cell phone's broke but no-one seems to answer her other numbers?
My RAF Flt Lt daughter Jos says she put in 40 - so we're nearly half way there??? Heather's got my UK tel nos.

ATB
DCCUK
DCCUK is offline   Reply With Quote