View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2003, 08:52 PM   #8
Big Norm
RIP

Murry,
I also have a nice P-code w/side inscription (#P792). Thanks, you gave me a good excuse to look at it and check it out. Lucky you, you have a matching magazine. Unlucky me, I don't. I am happy that you mentioned that your magazine did not have a 'P' in from of the serial number. I have been unsuccessful trying to find the magazine maybe because I was looking for the 'P' in front of the serial number.
My three pointed rejection star (possible badly punched five pointed) is on the right hand side of the frame near the barrel. My C/N's are on the bottom of the barrel, side frame on the finger, top left hand side of the front toggle and on the left hand side of the frame just in front of the serial number. My side inscription looks just like yours but shallower. Mine is a 30 cal.
The only difference that I can see between our guns is under the barrel. We both have the C/N but you seem to have an eagle under yours and I have 755 followed by some unintelligible engraving. Possible small cap 'm'. No eagle.
If anyone should happen to care, I paid $50 American plus a pack of Lucky Strike cigarettes to some wino in Detroit.
Big Norm
Big Norm is offline   Reply With Quote