Thread: New member
View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2020, 08:28 PM   #12
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Here was my reply to his email, voicing concerns about the privacy of information shared on THIS Community...

Quote:
You are not alone, and my sites are a bit different? I started my forums before the world of selling information to advertisers, and selling your private information for profit. You will note there are no banners, no "advertisers" on the site. Too, if you open the site with a secure browser, like the latest iteration of Safari, you'll see only one tracker, and that's there so I know what browser folks are using - and that isn't shared anywhere else. By comparison...

If you go to the new and fake "Lugerforums" site, which they've tried to copy and implode this community - they do harvest your data, can sell your information and your information is not at all private. And you'll be attacked with banner ads. Some believe an "Ad Blocker" prevents their harvesting your private information, but that's not true. It is still retained, just not served up in your browser...

I should post this up in your thread, but be assured, this site isn't like "any other".

John Dunkle
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 18 members says Thank You to John D. for your post: