View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2005, 11:05 AM   #9
Ron Wood
2010 LugerForum
Patron

Location: Santa Teresa New Mexico just outside of the West Texas town of El Paso
Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,676 Posts

Our esteemed member â??tacfoleyâ?? has requested that I post the following pictureâ?¦presumably as testament to his impoverished status. However, his natty attire would belie he is as destitute as he would have us believe. The rather fanciful narrative accompanying the picture, as provided by tac, is included verbatim.

"Dear Ron - I would be very grateful if you would post this piccy of tac, Mrs tac, and the family Ig waiting outside our hut for the wagon to take us into town for a day's panhandling among the better-off portion of the local population.

The piece of paper in Mrs tac's right paw is the permission to beg from the local squire, and must be carried at all times to avoid arrestment. The short white-furred guy in the centre is the family Ig, who will be familiar to you as my avatar.

Our chicken corral can be seen immediately to our front, sadly depleted by the necessity to trade them in for firewood. The low viewpoint of the shot is because it was taken about three feet down the nearby bank of the creek that occasionally washes our hut away "