View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2005, 06:43 PM   #2
Big Norm
RIP

M.G.,
I just had Jerry Peters call me and ask me the same question. Right now I am sitting at my desk doing the one thing that I hate doing and that is my income tax. Jerry told me that there were a bunch of UPERS out to get me, aye. Something about me being a flat lander. (Hee! Hee!) I almost missed seeing this show in GUNLIST. It was posted on the next page. At first, all I saw was the gun show in Gladstone on Apr 1-2.

I have to cheer Michigan States basketball team to victory over those evil guys from Louisville, Kentucky and right now I only know that it is on Saturday. The newspapers only say that the two games are at 6 and 9 pm but not who is playing at what time. I graduated from MSU so I have an obligation to advise the MSU coach on how to play those people from Kentucky. You have to respect those people from Kentucky. They fly an airplane to their games that is fueled by coal.

I am pretty sure that I will be at the gun show. Look for a guy in a MSU sweat shirt and a green baseball cap with the forums yellowish patch on the front. I'll probably be wearing light blue pants. I'll probably be there about noon, if I can find a parking spot. I'll try to be there sooner. It takes me over an hour to get to the Zilwaukee bridge.

Is that any particular type of Luger that you might want to buy? I can bring a couple with me. If I remember correctly, there were a lot of Lugers at the last show but not many real good ones.

With Jerry Peters also going to the show, maybe we can have a Michigan version of the Reno show. Those people at the Reno show are showing the rest of us up.
Big Norm
Big Norm is offline   Reply With Quote