View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2002, 02:41 PM   #10
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
No Ron, You aren't doing anything "wrong"... but the ownership of the album you created using that original identity won't change to the new userID that you created... Since the albums were created as an experiment while John D. tweaked the new code... I would recommend that you delete the original album and re-create it using your current valid ID and password. That way all new albums that you create will be under the new name and no one will be able (excluding administrators) to add/delete stuff from your albums.

Since the new gallery allows albums within an album, my recommendation would be to create a new album called "Ron Wood" and make all your subsequent albums subordinate to that one... Sort of a self-service Owner's Corner... which is likely to quickly obsolete the original Owner's Corner feature of the forum.

Sorry about the wordy answer, but the info was for more than just your eyes and I wanted to try and limit followup questions by the gang by providing enough info in the first message.

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote