View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2003, 06:06 PM   #18
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Hi Mauro..!

My thanks for the feedback, as it is "work in progress".. For that, the link pages will be the last to be programmed, and in fact - on my workstation - I'm working on the next Beta for all to take a look at. This new code has some better features as well, including:

- Automatic image resizing;

- Multiple attachments per post (up to 15 images that can be uploaded right from your computer);

- A slightly different layout - which is cleaner the the current BETA code;

- Calendar option that works;

- a different "Subscribe to a thread" implementation- so even if you do not participate, you can still have e-mail notices;

- A daily combined e-mail notice that will give you "Daily Updates" to any threads that have been posted to - so you would get only one e-mail instead of "many" with the new posts to threads you are interested in;

- A way to "manage" your attachments, even if you had many within several posts, you can change and edit photos - even if they are posted in previous threads;

- Personal Profiles that will allow you to use a picture and description - rather then simply a "profile" that you see now;

- Of course - spell check, and some of the advanced features you see now in the current BETA code will still be retained - or improved.

I hope to allow folks to see what I am working on for the next BETA in the next day - and again, will invite your feedback....

My thanks to you again!

John D.
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote