View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2003, 08:55 AM   #1
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Post This Forum is being Upgraded/Changed....

I've been kind'a quiet on the Luger Forum as of late - but, from the donations received, I've made the plunge and invested in new backend Forum software for the LugerForum. So, most of my spare time lately has been spent behind the keyboard. The new Forum software has a huge set of new features - for example - photo uploads right from your computer into a post; spell check, e-mail notification of replies to posts, a pop-up when you have a new PM,the ability to search across all forums in a single search, searchable archives from the P 38 Forum, the PP & PPK/S Forums, etc.

So - when the time comes, and I'm done hacking the core codes - I'll have to close off this Forum for a few hours (I'll warn you before hand), so that posts aren't lost during the transition. As well, I'm trying to include your "Private Messages" into the change over, but that's not really working so far. I'm working on it and a bunch of other things....

Now - if you like all the new features - thank those few who have supported this site, for without them - the cost of the software & conversion would be somewhat personally prohibitive - so to all, my thanks!!!

I'll keep you posted on this transition as it get closer...!
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote