View Single Post
Unread 08-10-2003, 09:48 AM   #3
Edward Tinker
Super Moderator
Eternal Lifer
LugerForum
Patron

Thanked 4,506 Times in 2,080 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Originally posted by John St:
<strong>I tried to say this earlier.
Some editor said my response was moved to another forum.
John St.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">John, I imagine it was me, there are seventeen different areas on this same site, plus two For Sale and Wanted forums, plus two help and admin forums. You were posting All of your postings in the WW2 section, and if it was a general discussion forum, it makes sense to move it to that part of the forum. All discussions are valid, but if you are (lets say) talking about an artillery luger, because your Dad brought it home in WW1, but posted it in the Early WW1 section, it would probably get moved to the Artillery section.

No offense was meant to irritate, just trying to keep like interests together. So, as Viggo stated, if something is not WW2 specific, it may get moved to the General Discussion or Commercial Luger area.

Ed
Author of Veteran Bring Backs Vol I, Vol II, Vol III and Vol IV

Edward Tinker is offline   Reply With Quote