Thread: Closed
View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2024, 08:12 PM   #1
big open
Banned

Default Closed

luger holster. ----- Thanks for closing that item. I'll not mention anything about it again and in fact I was getting rather tired of reading what was posted there and tired of responding to posts.

I just came home from attending a rather large gun show (550 tables) not large by some your standards but good sized for my little corner of the world. There were a number of tables containing WWI & WWII military pieces, my kind of stuff. One table had an MG 42, some C96 broom handles, a couple WWI lugers, G.I. .45's, several K 98's and some pretty nice leather items (belts & holsters). I took my MP 40 to the show and laid it on the guy's table (after asking him to do so). That piece laying there drew quite a crowd. I also had some near mint P.38's with their holsters that I laid on the table as well. There was quite a bit of interest there too.
This show is held twice a year and is one of the largest in western Montana. There were several tables containing older pieces like 1873 Colt SAA, Sharps rifles, 1892 Winchesters & their replicas, some original black power pistols & rifles & their replicas. All in all I think it was a very good gun show.
big open is offline   Reply With Quote