Thread: Infraction
View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2024, 09:55 PM   #23
big open
Banned

Bill ---- Thank you for pointing out and so graciously identifying so many of my faults and I'm sure you are only attempting to correct my errors. My problems you referenced as "Tuco's / gunboards" were credited to me during the months I spent in a hospital and a recovery center after having my left leg amputated above the knee . That was not a pleasant experience I can assure you. The Gunboards folks have banned me from their forum based on rules I did not violate during my hospital / recovery time. Someone using the user name "Big # Coulee" violated those rules (eleven infractions & other un-named violations) and I was rewarded for the infractions. You yourself used my correct user name "Big Coulee" so I'm surprised you didn't realize the difference between the two user names.
No matter, that is water under the bridge now and I have joined other forums (including this one) that is giving me pleasure corresponding with other like minded folks concerning various pieces in my gun safe. As I mentioned above, I'll continue to read all Luger Forum posts
The following member says Thank You to big open for your post: