View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2018, 12:17 PM   #15
Romstar81
User

Yes, thank you, HerrKaiser. I have no doubt that this gun is likely one of millions that were found. The fun SS story may be a big fish story and I accept that. The dude that got it may have seen "SS" on the coat or collar of the shirt on the dead guy he took it off of. That means nothing really since, at the time of the Battle of the Bulge, the Germans were desperate and using anything that would fire and probably wearing coats and clothing from anyone they could find to simply keep warm. All I really know is that no one actually knows the story except the dude that brought it back and he is in the ground now. Its really no big deal. I am not challenging anyone's "knowledge" or "expertise" on this matter.

Just a thought to all of the commentators, I didn't pay for this. It was simply a gift. My collection of guns mainly includes NFA items and several different Kalashnikov variants so this is a totally new item for me.
Again, thank you for the feedback. I really enjoy the pistol and am glad we all can have such a robust conversation about it.
Romstar81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to Romstar81 for your post: