View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2018, 11:44 AM   #3
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,583 Times in 989 Posts
Default a humble thanks!

Hi to all! I certainly appreciate all the kind words that members have afforded me over the years... I try very hard to produce items of quality and sell them at a reasonable price, especially for members that cannot afford, or, as yet do not know, the cost of dabbling in the luger arena...
G.T. Specialties has evolved into more of a "customer service" business then any other type?.. Although I sell parts and pieces, I mostly enjoy the problem solving, and complete satisfaction of the customer, in meeting their expectations!
Robs shooter is a good example... It is far from pedigree... feral, mongrel, mutt! But, with a few parts from different Luger models and eras... we can make it both functional & dependable, and if we flip over enough rocks and have a little sharing and caring... pretty nice for the price as well! So, a project like this reaches back to some of our other forum members who have made it possible for me to pass on the good faith in repairs and problem solving...
There are quite a few here with the same philosophy and kindness.. I am but one of many!
This is an excellent place to dwell! ... more soon! til...lat'r.....GT
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 members says Thank You to G.T. for your post: