Unread 01-21-2018, 01:09 AM   #5
ithacaartist
Twice a Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,482 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonVoigt View Post
I think it will clean up a little too, hope so since I bought it.
Congrats Don! Would you have chosen to top my hypothetical bid, if I'd made it?

Quote:
One can't just "ignore" a magazine, helps reduce the overall cost of the pistol; the holster is just interesting for sure.
Not quite what I meant, I should have been clearer.... I should have said 'for bidding purposes'... because a mag's extra value I rationalize as compensation for the BP, which in this case is actually not too bad. The one important to me was the proper commercial, but man, it's rusty. It made me suspect that the pistol's mag well may have suffered a similar fate. I look forward to your post after it arrives, for the juicy details not evident in the listing, etc.

Quote:
I hope this post didn't cost me too much, as with the bad description it was a little "under the radar".
Sorry if I perpetrated a spoiler... but I think its inaccurate listing may have helped this one slide your way. I think you did great!

BTW, there are anther couple of guns in this variation coming up on the online block soon. I want to ask about one of them, but will wait until the auction is over, even though I'm not betting on any of these horses!