View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2017, 07:32 PM   #47
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,583 Times in 989 Posts
Default More good news!

Hi to all, just got off the phone with the manufacture of the Luger front sight blades and now I'm really excited!!! Upon approval of the current unit, .250" in height, which in my case, I couldn't provide fast enough! we are now on target to fill the remainder of the contract in October, (I'm hoping for December, as they have been consistently optimistic and slow to produce? ) But, it doesn't matter as I'm so excited by the quality I just couldn't be more happy! ... Then again, normal for G.T. Specialties irony! Is, I can't see good enough to shoot a decent group if the muzzle were epoxied to the target?... .... So, considerable expense for brand new front sights, for a guy that can't see very well? Yup, this one also passed the cost analysis profitability study with flying colors as well!
Anyway, with things as they now stand, 4 of the 5 sizes will be made, the only one I'm not hot on pursuing is the .200" as it seems to still be around in some fashion here and there?... Maybe we'll make some of them as well? Time will tell... Anyway, more when we know something, and best to all, til...lat'r....GT....
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to G.T. for your post: