View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2017, 09:52 AM   #14
9x19
User

Apologies for my tardy reply to your comments gentlemen. A holiday and return to find my internet was down due to a line fault for several days caused the delay.

I thank you for your comments and insight. As it was proving impossible to find the details I required for the P04 I have changed the barrel back to the standard 4" version and am now just completing all of the stampings for it to be a model of a known de-activated 1942 "byf" Luger P08.

Once these details are completed the model will be taken into Keyshot for photo realistic imaging.

For my next project I am torn between a PPSH Russian sub-machine gun or a P38. Once again finding the drawings will be the issue. The M4 AR15 I was also working on is nearly complete, but I recently had to completely re-model the downloaded version of the upper receiver as it was very poorly modelled.

I will make an effort in the near future to come back to this very post and let you see some images of both of the finished and rendered models.

Meanwhile if anybody knows of a full set of legible drawings for either a P38 or a PPSH please let me know. The ones of the P38 illustrated on the web sites in some of your posts above are unfortunately not clear enough. If they improve when they paid for and downloaded please let me know.

Regards & best wishes to you all.

Dave
9x19 is offline   Reply With Quote