View Single Post
Unread 06-27-2017, 09:24 AM   #4
9x19
User

Thank you for your welcome Don, it is much appreciated.

As you suggest, I have now included my location in my profile, it is West Yorkshire, UK.

With the situation regarding firearms in the UK I think it unlikely that anyone will approach me with an offer to measure a P04, but a nice thought nevertheless.

Prior to the ban on most handguns in the UK I held a firearms certificate for 25 years and owned and shot many pistols and rifles (Colt 1911 MkIV Series 70, Smith & Wesson 629 .44Mag, S&W Model 14 Target Master .38Spcl, S&W 9mm Mini-Gun, Colt Python .357Mag, just to name a few). Unfortunately a Luger was not one of them. The nearest I got to one was once being offered a C96 Mauser "Red 9" to shoot - that is probably going to be next on my list of guns to model.

Now the only time I get to shoot is when I visit my eldest son in Tampa Florida. You are so lucky to have a constitution, and the 2nd Amendment in the U.S.

Sorry, I am starting to waffle now, so I will go, but before I do, may I ask if you know of a source of high quality blueprints for WWII era guns. I don't mind paying a reasonable amount for them, but they must be legible.

Regards,

Dave

Regards,

Dave
9x19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to 9x19 for your post: