View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2017, 10:13 PM   #79
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,583 Times in 989 Posts
Smile Drums to Numrich!...

Hello to all! I've really been busy with the drum revisions lately, and with the latest batches, I am confident that they will hold up, and feed as required.... I've found that there is no such thing as smooth enough.... and interior (bullet path only!) polishing is still the biggest and most important improvement challenge...
If you use WW white box 115 gr. the only malfunctions that still linger from time to time, is the occasional "smoke stack " or "stovepipe" stoppages on empty casings?... It is a combination of... weak extractors, and / or, slow bullet advancement in the drum... It can change from string to string on just ammo deviations... BUT, if your luger ain't perfect mechanically... it's probably going to jam occasionally... If you use the wrong ammo.. it will jam every time!!! ... Sooooo, I have been sending them 6 drums a week/ 2 week period, and will do so for another 24 units.... I have revised 28 so far... They are listed in NUMRICH's as a G.T. Edition.... ... I will stand behind any drum with the GT on it! I really want these things to work for all of you! .... BTW, it is getting better as we go along.. I am always learning.. and there is always another way to "get it done!".... best to all, til.,..lat'r....GT
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 members says Thank You to G.T. for your post: