View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2015, 08:26 PM   #12
Desperado
User

Confessions from a certified Lurker.

This coming February, I will have been with you for 3 years. In that time, I have made 21 posts. I'm still learning. I am on this and Jan Still's board several times a day, usually learning something new with every log-on.

In that time, I have also purchased one P.08, two LP.08's (one a shooter), one original and one repro snail drum (with a repro loader), an extra complete upper (to use as a shooter on the LP's frame), and a couple of expensive luger books.

All of that was thanks to you guys and what I have learned from lurking on these two boards. I will continue to lurk 'n' learn.

But I'm not in your league. I cannot answer other's questions as you guys can. I can only read your answers and learn some more. I don't even know enough to ask intelligent questions without making a fool of myself (besides, as has been pointed out more than once, the question - at my stage in Luger Learning - has been already covered if I will just search the archives).

I suspect I'm no different than the others in the 60-80% that Ed noted who seldom post.
Desperado is offline   Reply With Quote