View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2015, 04:36 PM   #9
JD
User

They're very nice guns and I saw this one when it came into the shop. I have two of the 06/73 models, one with a 6 inch barrel and one with a four. I much prefer the P-08 pattern frame to the Swiss frame. By the way, I find the 6 inch guns much nicer to shoot than the 4 inch guns. You'd think there wouldn't be much difference, but to my they feel completely different.

On the Interarms Mauser guns, the only real complaint that I have had was that the grips are rather thick and feel "blocky". On my two guns, I had Hugh here on the board thin and re-checker the grips so they feel like a luger should. Hugh is a true master craftsman and does a fantastic job. Something you might want to consider at some point.

Another weak point with the Interarms Mausers is the plastic magazine floor plate. They have been known to crack and break with use as the magazine spring is VERY strong. I had GT replace a couple of mine with his wonderful aluminum floorplates. They look really good and I don't have to worry about them ever breaking.

Both of mine are great shooters and I'm sure that you'll like your Swiss pattern too....

Enjoy!!!!!!!!
JD is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to JD for your post: