View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #6
PirateKing
User

I understand all your concerns. Allow me to explain myself.

Alainit: I have searched the web, with no avail for what I'm looking for. In a sense, I want to see every nook, indent, etc of each individual part as they're somewhat complicatedly built. I'll be honest, I didn't even think of those possibilities of scammers. I unfortunately don't want to share all the information on the "project" itself, but Boy Scout's honer, it will not be anything that will negatively affect anyone. Pirate King.. I see what you mean. Again, I wasn't thinking.

Edward: It's true, I'm not in the U.S for the time being. I'm currently staying a year abroad. My email is valid. The name is different because I've been taught never to share my real name online with all those dangerous old men lurking about.

John: My online name is Glen Henson, I'm a young man with big goals. All of which are legal. I'm an enthusiast engineer, and I love playing with big machines as a hobby. I'm located in Germany, and I'm from the U.S.A. Merica! I'm between the ages of 18 and 25. I regrettably do not own a Luger P08 for the time being. I do plan on purchasing an artillery version in the far future. I'm not a collector, but I never would mind more guns. Shooting is a part of life I could never give up. I'm an competitive air rifle shooter, and in the for fun I shoot shotgun or long range.

I did not expect for even 10% of the people to share photos, and I required people would stop once they realized I had over 1000+.

Is there anything else you guys would like to know? As far as my project, Ive said all I will. It will not negatively impact anyone, but as an engineer enthusiast I'd like as much information as I can on the Luger, and looking at the parts i've requested will greatly help me.
PirateKing is offline   Reply With Quote