View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2014, 07:45 PM   #1
Jasta2
User

Thumbs down Help me ID this ammo

Been going to many flea markets and am always surprised at the large number of rifles and handguns being sold here in Florida. Plus lots of ammo, many cal. and vintages. I always ask for .30 Luger. Believe it or not some ( younger dealers read less than 50 years old) have never heard of .30 Luger. Needless to I have never found any, but a few guys stocking a lot of vintage ammo are pretty sure they have some at home, but they never seem to bring it in. Now to my question. I came across a seller that had a old box of ammo, he did not deal with ant ammo and did not know what pistol it was for. It was/is a fairly old box, never opened, so I did not wish to open the box. It contains 25 rounds, marked NO. 326 Selbstlade pistolen Cal. 7.65mm. It looked to have both French and German writing on it. Not sure on that point. He only wanted $7 for the box. He said he would save it until next week for me. Any idea as to what pistol is chambered for it and maybe age? Seeing it looks like a unopened vintage box, I guess $7 should be a good buy and pass it along to someone who might be interested in it.
Thanks, Bill

Last edited by Jasta2; 01-20-2014 at 07:46 PM. Reason: fprgot to mention Florida
Jasta2 is offline   Reply With Quote