View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2014, 09:39 PM   #20
lugerholsterrepair
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,105 Times in 1,429 Posts

Just got back from the show! Had a wonderful time!! Saw and got to meet some great people..Many Forum guys. Had an absolutely wonderful Forum dinner thanks to the efforts of Ron Wood..After a late start and a bump in the road so to speak we spent a couple of very enjoyable hours breaking bread and conversing. The highlight of the trip for sure. The show was very interesting to be sure but I went to meet and mingle..it merged into a great trip.
I have to say I will NEVER stay at the riviera again. The place has been used hard and put away wet. Used up, dirty, dingy, I have been at La Quinta Motels that made the Rivera seem like a dirty strip mall flophouse. It is typical of all of the convention hotels I have stayed in..EVERTHING is an effort to squeeze every last nickle from you. NOTHING is complimentary. Clerks are rude..The only employee that was a joy was the bellhop. He was 63 years old and had worked at the Rivera 40 years!

I would go back to the steak house at the Riviera..the food was very good I have to say. The service ended up to be good.

I want to thank Ron Wood for putting it all together. It was GREAT of him to go to all that effort for the Forum Members that were able to get together for dinner. A good time was had by all! Thanks Ron!

Yuma AZ 85367-6182

lugerholsterrepair@earthlink.net

928 342-7583 (CO & AZ) Year Round
719 207-3331 (cell)

"For those who Fight For It, Life has a flavor the protected will never know."
lugerholsterrepair is offline   Reply With Quote