View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2013, 12:23 AM   #17
james83
User

Hi, Everyone thanks again for the warm welcome to the forum, I have been spending too much money recently with thanksgiving and the Christmas holidays quickly approaching and a really amazing deal on a rifle I couldn't pass up so unfortunately the luger has still been on layaway at the FFL for the last couple of weeks, curiosity has got the better of me now after reading and watching so many videos about PO-8 luger pistols, so im going to go pick the luger up in the morning before work.

I actually don't remember the exact condition the pistol is in as it has been a while since I put it on layaway so its going to be a surprise for me (hopefully a good surprise)

I still only have the 6 boxes of fiocchi .30 luger ammo I bought, I decided not to buy anymore .30 luger ammo until I have actually fired the pistol, however I think I will try and order a mec gar magazine for the gun before I fire it.

I will be sure to take a bunch of pictures once I get the pistol home and upload them here so I can get opinions and info about the gun.

Only 15 hours till the FFL opens in the morning I feel like a kid on Christmas eve!
james83 is offline   Reply With Quote