View Single Post
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
Captain John Jarrett
User

Default Interarms Luger...

All,

New member here that would like to pick your brains concerning the Interarms Mauser Luger's from the 70's. I have just finished reading a few post on here concerning these pistols but until now did not realize that there were the Swiss style and the P08 style available...having said that all the ones I've seen for sale in the past few weeks are the Swiss style, which I was just about to purchase until I stumbled upon this forum, and now I believe I'd like to have the P08 style instead.
That being said does the P08 version in 9mm (4 or 6 inch bbl.) come along for sale very often and are there any sites to look on other than the usual suspects, i.e. GB, Auction Arms, GA, etc...? I don't mind waiting if they seem to come up on at least a semi-regular basis, but if they are like finding hens teeth I may just go with the Swiss for the time being. This will be a shooter not a collector, so if I were to find one that wasn't NIB so much the better in regards to purchase price, but if it is NIB that is OK by me as well!
Any help would be appreciated....

Regards, John Shouse.
Captain John Jarrett is offline   Reply With Quote