View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
kk5fe
User

Default Help with two commercial Lugers please

Hello all,

I have two commercial lugers that I'm trying to get an idea of what they are, age and approximate worth. I own several thanks to my father, but unfortunaly dont know much about them other than what I've been reading here and a couple books I have. Lots of photos, but if there is anything else you need, please ask. I'm looking to add an M1 Garand to my collection and these may go to fund that. Thanks in advance!

Both Lugers are .30 caliber

First Luger:
Serial number 5705, Crown over N, Made in Germany on left side of barrel. All numbers match. Bore is in good condition. No pitting. Finish is good, but has some wear. Has original mag, but doesnt belong to gun. Has a small dink on the top of the barrel.

Second Luger:

Serial number 382, Crown over N, all numbers match, bore is good. Finish is great, but I'm not sure if its been reblued. After looking closer, I dont think it was reblued. Shoulder stock lug looks like it was ground off? Or did they come without? Has a mag, but looks to be a repro. Has the word Germany on the right side of frame. Also has a small threaded hole in the front of the trigger guard. Like someone was trying to put in a trigger travel adjustment?

Last edited by kk5fe; 03-25-2013 at 09:35 PM.
kk5fe is offline   Reply With Quote