View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #7
hansfischer007
User

Default Ebay and foreign buyers

I have been selling on Ebay for over 12 years.....5,000+ Positive Rating........and Ive had a couple of bad instances with buyers in Australia.....altho I will admit have had a lot of Good Buyers as well........However.....Ebay WILL NOT back the Seller......I sent an item to a girl in Australia....she filed claim of non receipt....I called ebay and faxed a copy of the Customs form where it showed i shipped it.......couple days later....Ebay ruled in Her Favor....I called them up....their answer...."well...even tho you showed you mailed it....you didn't show proof she received it"....they gave her the money back...two days later...she sent me a note...saying how much she really liked the item.........I called ebay up...talked to a rep....and brother let me tell you....10 years of pent up frustration came out.....I yelled and cussed like you won't believe.....after about 20 minutes.......they gave me my money back......Im seriously considering no more international sales..........not worth the headache.........hey...just my $0.02 worth......Hans
hansfischer007 is offline   Reply With Quote